Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 3

I found this adorable gift idea (via pinterest) and just had to make one for a friend who is waiting to have a baby any day now. I was really nervous that she would go into labor before I got the gift to her, but I was able to track her down this morning and deliver it. Now, it is safe for baby Havanna to come because Heather is ready with her Hospital Survival Kit!

I just thought this was so cute and a fun present for a mom-t0-be. Then I thought I would share it with you in case any of you wanted to steal this cute idea and give it to someone you know who is expecting a baby soon. You can find all the printables here...super easy and super cute!

In my kit, I wanted everything to color coordinate! So I included: twizzlers, Special K bars, gum, tic tacs, lip balm, hand sanitizer and slipper socks.





0 comments:

Post a Comment