Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24

I got some fun packages in the mail today with a few of the things I ordered for Audrey's birthday party next month. The theme for her party is "paint the colors of the rainbow." She really likes to paint and do crafts, so the paint part is for her. And I really like all the rainbow party ideas I have been seeing lately, so the rainbow part is for me. We aren't actually going to use any rainbows in our decor, just rainbow colors. It's going to be lots of fun and super cute!

I got a few things from this etsy store: HeyYoYo. Like these really fun straws:
And these cute cupcake wrappers.

I also got some crepe paper that I am going to use to make fringe streamers. Via pinterest (of course!), I found this idea for the fringe streamers. They are super easy to make and so much more fun than regular old streamers. I had a hard time getting a picture of the one I made today. Go to the link above for better pictures of her streamers. Just imagine how cute these are going to be when I get all 50 of them made and hung next to each other in rainbow colors...so excited!




0 comments:

Post a Comment