Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12

Two pictures today...one for each of my little girls!

Here is baby Isla hanging out in her Bumbo chair and making her favorite face.
You know, I really do not want Isla to have to wear a helmet. But I am stressing myself out trying to keep her off her back. So, if we do decide to go with a helmet, there will definitely be some relief on my part. And I'm sure Isla will appreciate it as well. She might just get to lay on her back and hang out sometimes, without me trying to turn her head or sit her up or do anything to get her off the back of her head.

Audrey will often put her hands on her hips. And she often does it while she is saying something cute or funny. It's like she knows she is saying something cute or funny, and she also knows that putting her hands on her hips makes it even cuter or funnier...thus getting a better reaction out of her intended audience!

I took this picture after she was spinning around and around saying, "I'm a princess." I asked her what she was doing, and she stopped, put her hands on her hips, tilted her head down and gave a cute little smile and said, "I'm just being a princess, Mommy. I am Glinda."




0 comments:

Post a Comment