Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26

Bear with me, as this is just going to be a bunch of random rambling tonight.

1. I didn't take any pictures today, but I do have this video of Audrey singing. This girl loves to sing. Loves it! She also loves to learn new songs, and this is one she learned recently: Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah!

2. We are refinancing our house, and it is getting appraised tomorrow. I'm taking a break from cleaning now to type this. I'm wondering how much more cleaning is necessary. The house is decently picked up, but it is not spotlessly clean. Does the cleanliness of our house really affect the appraisal? Cause I would really like to go to bed now and not do any more cleaning tonight.

3. The timing of this appraisal is not so great. Daniel is gone every night this week running sound for a show. So, today he was gone all day and then gone all night...which leaves me alone to clean the house with the girls. We were not nearly as productive as I would have liked to have been today, hence all the late night cleaning now.

4. Because Daniel is gone this week, the girls and I are looking for some fun things to keep us entertained. but I'm trying to get Isla on a better nap schedule so we are spending most of our time at home. I start to go a little crazy when left alone in the house with my children for really long periods of time. So if anyone wants to stop by and hang out, you are welcome to come on over!

5. Daniel's show is over on Sunday, then on Tuesday he leaves for a conference in Atlanta. I think I'm going to take the girls to my mom's house then, because two weeks all alone with them may be more than I can handle. I have the utmost respect for single parents...I don't know you do it!

Time to stop rambling...the broom and mop are calling my name.




1 comments:

Lizzie said...

Go to bed. We just had ours appraised and it was barely picked up. Definitely not clean. Definitely piles of clean clothes folded all over our bed, etc.

Post a Comment