Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10

Our Sprouts playgroup starts up again next Thursday. Today, Lindsey and I had a work day to start getting our play area cleaned up and ready to go. Each year, we try to improve the area and make it look better (and cleaner, which is tricky because it is in an old car service garage!). We don't have much money, so most of what we use is donated or scavenged from around the church. I think we manage to do a decent job making it look good (I'll try to post some pictures once we finish next week)...just imagine how good we could make it look if we had a lot of money!

Anyway, I spent most of the day working there. Then I came home, made a quick grocery list, and sent Daniel and the girls to the grocery store. While they were shopping, I headed to the hospital to visit my friend Heather, who finally had her baby! Then it was time to hurry home and get supper ready.

Before bedtime, Daniel went for a run, and I had a chance to play with the girls a little bit. I hadn't seen them all day long! Check out Isla, who was holding her head up like a champ during tummy time tonight. Such a big girl!




0 comments:

Post a Comment