Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28

Isla had a rough day today. I'm not sure what is going on with her. It is different than her normal fussy/crying when she is hungry or tired or wants something. She sounds like she is in pain. I don't know if she is not feeling well or getting a tooth or what is going on with her. It is so frustrating...to know something is not right but to not know how to fix it.

So, this evening, I could not figure out any way to get her to stop crying. I decided to try a bath, because she is always happy during bath time. Sure enough, she was screaming bloody murder as I undressed her, but as soon as I put her in the tub, she was quiet and happy, even smiling some. Then I got her out of the bath tub and the screaming resumed.

She went to bed easily and was asleep by 8:15. Maybe she just needs a good night's sleep, and hopefully she will feel better tomorrow.




1 comments:

Julie Davison said...

:( Maybe a tooth? I hope she's feeling better soon! I hate that helpless feeling when you can't figure out what is wrong and make it better. Hang in there!

Post a Comment