Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8

I am thankful that Audrey cooperated for her first haircut today! I was afraid that she wouldn't like it, and I had visions of her squirming and screaming while everyone in the place stared at us. But there was no screaming or squirming or not liking it. She loved going to "Jenni's house", where she got to sit in a big chair, eat a sucker and get her haircut. And I didn't need to worry about everyone staring at us, because we were the only ones there! As we were leaving, she kept saying, "more haircut, more haircut".

I had intended to take before and after pictures, but that didn't happen. Really, the after looks pretty much the same as before. We just trimmed up the back and evened out some layers....nothing too drastic for today. I'm looking forward to when her bangs and the front parts of her hair grow out...Jenni and I think she will look really cute with a bob!




1 comments:

elisabeth said...

that's awesome she did good :)

Post a Comment