Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27


As soon as we made it home from Indiana today, we headed back out to get our Christmas tree. I wanted to go to a Christmas tree farm and cut our own tree down (I made Daniel do that with me the first year we were married!). But it was cold outside, and we only had about an hour of sunlight left. So we just headed to a little market down the street. We have bought our tree there for the last few years, and I've always been happy with their trees.

(Credit for today's picture goes to the nice lady who offered to take a family picture for us at the Christmas tree place).

Tonight, we got the tree up and Daniel put lights on it. I'm planning to finish decorating tomorrow, so I'll post a picture then. It is a nice tree, though not the most perfectly shaped tree that we have ever had. But I think it will look nice once we decorate it. And it smells wonderful!!!!




1 comments:

elisabeth said...

this is a cute family pic!!!

Post a Comment