Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3


I wanted to get a picture of Audrey today. She was wearing a cute dress with her cute pigtails, and she was pretty sweet and cute for most of the day. But I didn't ever get my camera out while she was awake. Someone needs to start reminding me to take pictures during the day!

So, today I'm going with my "go-to" backup picture...a picture of the book I'm currently reading. I started this one tonight (during choir practice). It is the pick for our December book club. It looks like a light and easy read, and I really hope it is a good one. I keep track of and rate the books I have read here. I have given 2 stars (which means I didn't like it) to the past 4 books I have read. I'm ready to read something that I enjoy!

Also, I counted how many books I have read so far this year, and the grand total is 30. That wouldn't be a bad number, except for the fact that I made a goal at the beginning of the year to read 60 books this year...so I'm not really on track at all to meet that goal.




0 comments:

Post a Comment