Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14

I'm thankful for the photography business I have had lately. I did another senior photo shoot today with this guy. He was the nicest, most polite kid. He was very laid back and easy to get along with, which made me more at ease. These senior photo shoots kind of stress me out.

I'm still a little nervous about entering into this new world of senior photography. Mostly because I have seen so many amazing, artistic senior portraits done by real, professional photographers. And my pictures don't seem to hold up well next to those. But at the same time, those photographers are charging hundreds (sometimes thousands!) more dollars than I am. So I figure if people want really cool senior pictures, they will pay the big bucks for them. If they just want some nice looking, simple shots, I'm more than happy to do that for them.

And the mom of this kid today just gave my name to someone else for senior pictures, so it looks like the business will continue for a little longer!




2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Great picture!! You are amazing!! I really want to have you do some family pictures for us, but I'm not sure if we can get over there before Christmas...I wish we still lived down the street!

elisabeth said...

ur photos are great sis!

Post a Comment