Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15


I'm thankful for the pizza I had for dinner tonight. Kind of a lame thing to be thankful for (and definitely a lame picture), but seriously, it was a treat! I don't remember the last time we ordered pizza for delivery.

Daniel is out of town, and Audrey was at Lindsey's house for the evening because I had to teach piano and teach stamp club. I had a 15 minute break between piano and stamp club, which didn't seem like enough time to make something or run and get something. So I ordered a pizza to be delivered, just for me! It felt like such a splurge...a whole pizza all to myself! Not that I ate the whole pizza...I only had two slices. But now there are plenty of leftovers for tomorrow. And I haven't had Papa Johns in a really long time...it was very tasty!




0 comments:

Post a Comment