Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17


I'm thankful for my house. I've spent a lot of time in my house lately. In fact, when I walked outside to take this picture, it was the first time I had set foot outside the house since Monday afternoon. So, while I am truly thankful for our house and I really do love a lot of things about this house, I'm also ready to GET OUT OF HERE!

Yesterday, I was here all day babysitting Cael and Audrey. I didn't have a carseat for Cael, so we didn't go anywhere. THen I had piano lessons, then supper, and by the time we were done, it was about time for Audrey's bath and bed. So we never left the house.

Today, I had big plans to get out of the house. And then Audrey woke up and threw up...three times. And then she spent the rest of the day clinging to me and crying and moaning and running a fever. That poor girl is not feeling good! We pretty much spent the entire day on the couch watching TV. Audrey did not want to let go of me. And while I'm grateful for the rare snuggle time, it only added to my stir-craziness. And I'm pretty sure that she completely covered me with all of her germs. So, tomorrow morning, I will probably be the one that wakes up sick....thus adding more days to my time trapped inside this house that I am thankful for!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment