Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7

I am thankful for the beautiful weather that we had today. It has been pretty chilly the past couple of days, and I have been freezing. But today it was sunny and in the 60s. Perfect weather for a photo shoot!

I took my first senior pictures today. I was kind of nervous, because senior pictures are a big deal. Some photographers take senior pictures that look like high fashion photography! I wasn't going for anything too cutting edge, just some simple, traditional poses. I was fortunate to take pictures of this guy for my first senior picture shoot. He wasn't all that excited about posing and smiling and all that, but he and his mom were really laid back...it was a very pressure-free photo shoot, so that helped me feel better. Hopefully they will be happy with the pictures!




1 comments:

elisabeth said...

this is a good photo! very fall like!

Post a Comment