Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12

I'm thankful for the homemade chicken noodle soup that I made tonight.

Well, it was mostly homemade. I started with a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, instead of cooking my own chicken. I'm a bit scared to deal with a whole, raw chicken.

I used the recipes here and here. It was really pretty easy, and took just about an hour to make, which I think is pretty quick for a homemade soup.

However, I tend to have trouble with even easy recipes, and there were a few stressful moments in the creation of this soup. I didn't quite have all of the ingredients that I thought I had on hand, and I had a minor mishap with the chicken broth, resulting in my shirt and the counter and floor being covered with hot broth. But the end result was tasty, and we have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow, so I consider my first homemade chicken noodle soup making venture to be a success!




1 comments:

elisabeth said...

if this is the same homemade chicken noodle soup that u made when i dropped in it was delicious!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment