Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20: Update on our Week

Sorry, this is another lame blog post.  I'm going to get better.  I've been promising improved blogging for like the past year, but so far it hasn't happened.  Someday, someday, maybe.

So after my post on Sunday about adjusting to a new schedule, I wanted to write a little update about our week.  It was better.  I felt like things were a little more balanced, and I didn't end each day feeling like a failure at everything.  Still room for lots of improvement though.

We are in the midst of a busy weekend now.  I hosted book club at our house tonight, and tomorrow I am doing a photo shoot for another family.  Then tomorrow evening OUR family will get OUR pictures taken!  So stressful to be on the other side of the camera!  I found a photographer that I really like, but she is located an hour away.  So along with getting everyone looking nice and in good moods and out the door on time, we have to work in a drive in the car too.  I'm expecting the whole photo shoot to go horribly and hoping that if I go in with low expectations then it might end up being not so bad after all.  But in the end, I'd really like to have a nice picture of our family and a few nice shots of Audrey to use for her five year pictures and maybe a couple of Isla too and definitely one with the two of them together and probably one of Daniel and me as well.

Yeah...it's probably going to be a disaster!




0 comments:

Post a Comment