Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10: Flea Market Chair Makeover

Several months ago, I went to a big flea market with some friends and came home with this chair.  I was looking for something that I could use to sit in when I teach piano lessons.  I wanted something that was sturdy and comfortable and cheap.  This $9 chair fit that bill.  It just wasn't very pretty!


However, after a little paint, this chair is looking significantly better!


This was my first time to paint a piece of furniture, and the paint job is not perfect (or anywhere close to it!).  But I'm happy with the final result and excited to use the chair this week while teaching all 15 of my piano students (that's a record number of students for me!).  Also, have I mentioned how much I love the new paint color on the walls???

This room is coming together!  Once I get a few more things finished, I'll post some pictures of our piano/living room progress.






0 comments:

Post a Comment