Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9

I am cheating today, because I did not take this picture. I actually stole it from some random guys' blog...hopefully he won't mind if I post it here. It is the basic frame for a life-size paper mache sarcophagus. And I am going to attempt to make the same thing tomorrow morning for our upcoming Egyptian-themed VBS. I'm a bit nervous because 1) this seems kind of hard, and 2) I don't think many people are coming to help me tomorrow. I'm starting to feel like that should be the theme of this year's VBS: not enough people willing to help. Ugh...it's very discouraging to me. And it's making me grumpy tonight, so I won't whine about it anymore here.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of my sarcophagus. I have a feeling that it will not look like the one pictured above. My goal is to get the frame done and at least start on the paper mache. But I have several other projects that need to be completed, so we'll see what we are able to get accomplished. Time is running out...VBS starts in just 10 days!




0 comments:

Post a Comment