Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7

One of the reasons we came to Indianpolis this week is to attend the North American Christian Convention. Daniel is going to the whole convention; I went for the day today. And Audrey got to spend the day with Mimi and Papaw.

I commented to Daniel tonight about what a busy day we had today. He didn't think it was all that busy, but it felt busy to me compared to my normal days at home with Audrey (when a trip to Wal-mart is the highlight of our day)! We didn't really start the day until 11:00 or so, but then we: had Chick-Fil-A for lunch, walked around the NACC Exhibit Hall, listened to Tony Dungy speak, went to an interesting workshop, walked to Steak n Shake for a shake, went to another interesting workshop, browsed the books at Borders (and added 10 more books to my ever growing to-read list), had dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory, attended the evening main session, and went to a reception for OCC alumni. That sounds like a busy day to me. Now it's 11:30 and time for bed! I'm looking forward to spending the day tomorrow with Kellie, Ava and Truett! (We will miss you, Amy!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment