Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16

Tut got his face painted today! And now I am declaring him officially finished. He's ready to go to his home in the Embalmer's Workshop, where the kids will go to learn about how mummies are made.

We also started setting up our Marketplace today and got two shops finished. They look amazing; I'm so excited to see it all put together. Two shops down, ten to go!!

Also I think I almost have all of my volunteers in place now. It took up til the last minute, but we are close to being fully staffed. Now we just need kids to come...lots and lots of kids!! My newest worry is that we are doing all this work, and no kids are going to show up. If you live in town, spread the word about our VBS next week! It's going to be way cool, I promise!

And now I must go to bed. I was at church from 9 am-11 pm today (though I did take breaks for lunch and dinner)....a long day, but a fun day. I really do enjoy doing all of this, even if it is a lot of time-consuming work!




0 comments:

Post a Comment