Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1

July--go away, I am not ready for you yet! VBS is just 18 days away; I'm beginning to freak out a bit. Especially since I still need about 7 more people to help me out. And especially since we are going to be out of town all next week. And especially since I have SO MUCH left to do!

Now that that is out of my system...on to today's picture. Audrey and I went to the park this morning. The weather this week has been absolutely perfect. I love it, and I wish we hadn't been quite so busy so that we could have enjoyed it more. The park was fun, but I think everyone else decided to take their kids to the park this morning as well. It was pretty crowded. Audrey and I ended up on this little slide that the big kids probably thought was too boring. It wasn't boring to Audrey; she had fun sliding down on her "mummy" (translation: tummy; I'm starting to feel like we need a dictionary to understand Audrey's own language!).




0 comments:

Post a Comment