Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Princess Dance Party

The weather has been so cold, and we have been trapped inside for so long.  Is winter ever going to end?  We have been looking for things to keep us entertained during the long, cold days at home.  When Audrey's school was cancelled yesterday, she was very disappointed.  So we set out to have a super fun, special day.

One of our activities was to have a princess dance party.  Audrey frequently dresses up and dances, but Isla doesn't always want to join her.  It was so much fun to watch them both dancing together!  They get along fairly well, but not always (as I am sure is true with most siblings).  I just love seeing them play well and have fun together.  I don't think I will ever grow tired of seeing these two sisters loving each other; it makes me so happy!






Normally, Audrey doesn't want me to take pictures when she is singing and dancing.  But I am always trying because her facial expressions and enthusiasm are priceless!  I love to watch her "perform!"  Yesterday, she didn't seem to mind the camera, so I kept taking pictures.  Here are a few that capture her heartfelt performance.










0 comments:

Post a Comment