Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dance Class

Audrey finally had her first dance class today!  I was a little nervous for her as she is joining in the middle of the year, so all the other kids have a head start on her.  But there are only four other girls in her class, which means the teacher is able to help them all a lot.  So I think it will be a good fit for her.  It is a ballet and tap class, with a little bit of tumbling.

She had so much fun today!  She came home and refused to take off her leotard or tights or ballet shoes.  She pulled out all of our Little People and arranged them all on books.  The books are supposed to be stars, which is what she stood on in her class today.  Then she taught dance class and danced ALL DAY LONG.  She insisted that I find some ballet music on Spotify for her.  So we found an album called "Ballet Music" which was perfect.  I don't even know how many times she listened to it.    I don't think I have ever seen her move so much for so long. 

In keeping with my resolution to take more pictures with my camera, I snuck a couple while she was dancing.  She picked the darkest room in our house to dance though, making it hard to get good quality pictures.  The pictures are really cute, but I wish we would have had just a little more light so the pictures would be less grainy.  I'm probably the only one who really cares about that though.  =)










0 comments:

Post a Comment