Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23: Easter Egg Hunt

We survived the Easter Egg hunt today!  It was chaotic, but I would call it organized chaos.  We had a huge turnout, with over 300 kids and over 600 total in attendance. 

It was a busy morning.  We started with a free pancake breakfast for everyone.  Our pancake breakfast crew was awesome, and they got everyone served and seated and then cleaned up with no problems at all. 



After breakfast, it was time for the fun and games!  We had bounce houses, games, crafts, snacks and egg hunts for all the kids.  I don't have any pictures of these activities, because I was in charge of the egg hunts.  And they kept me busy all morning long!  Trying to get hundreds of kids to hunt for eggs in a fun, fair and organized manner is no easy task.  But it really went well.  Daniel kept the girls with him all morning, and I think they had fun hunting eggs and doing all the other activities.






0 comments:

Post a Comment