Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17: Christmas Card Pictures

 It's that time of year again.  Time to get the family dressed up and looking happy in the attempt of getting just one picture of our family smiling together that we can put on our Christmas cards.  This year, my friend Amy and I swapped favors.  She took some pictures of our family, and I took some pictures of hers. 

As always, it was a little stressful getting out the door, but once we got there, the girls were pretty cooperative and getting a decent picture wasn't too hard!  It was also nice of the weather to warm up for our little photo shoot today.

One last check to make sure everyone is looking good...
 Now Say Cheese!!  (or "Pineapple Undies" which is Audrey's silly word of choice lately)


 After Amy finished our family shots, I took a couple pictures of the girls in case we want to use any more pictures in our Christmas card.  They were looking oh so cute!
I am LOVING this picture of Isla.  Maybe my favorite picture of Isla yet?  She is not in the mood to sit still for pictures anymore, so to get a picture of her looking at the camera AND smiling is no easy feat!
It's hard to get a good natural smile from Audrey in pictures these days, so I'm pretty happy with this one too!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment