Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16...Day 294


I am thankful for Amazon and Swagbucks. Really, I'm just thankful for the internet in general. It makes my life as a stay at home mom much more interesting, as I feel like I'm somewhat able to stay connected to the outside world even if I don't leave my house.

Anyway, back to Amazon and Swagbucks...I finished most of my Christmas shopping today on Amazon.com. You can find just about anything that you could possibly want on Amazon, and it's free shipping! Plus I was able to purchase some of those gifts with gift cards that I earned through Swagbucks. I love Christmas shopping online! Sometimes I miss going to the stores and picking things out in person, but at the same time, there is so much more variety online. I think I'm able to take more time looking and find more unique gifts. Plus, I can sit at home in my pj's on the couch and get all my shopping done (which is what I did today!).

(And if you haven't tried Swagbucks yet, you should! I have earned $80 in gift cards so far since I started using Swagbucks in May. Not bad, for just searching the internet! You can sign up here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ebshelt)





0 comments:

Post a Comment