Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15...Day 293

I am thankful that Audrey is walking!!! (At least, I think I'm thankful...ask me again in a couple of days). She has been taking steps and walking a short distance to us for a while, but just today she really has started to take off on her own and go for longer distances (like from room to room) without any prodding from anyone. And just look at the big grin on her face...she thinks it is so much fun (though she may just be grinning because she is not wearing any clothes, she likes to run around naked)! She is still a bit wobbly, but she goes really fast. When she begins to lose her balance, she starts to go even faster until she eventually falls. It makes me nervous that she is going to fall and get hurt, especially on the hardwood floors, but I suppose that falling is a necessary evil when learning how to walk.




0 comments:

Post a Comment