Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's for Dinner? Night 4


Tonight we had grilled chicken.  I marinated it in this homemade Italian dressing (which makes a GREAT marinade for chicken).  Then Daniel grilled it for us.

Confession:  I have no idea how to use the grill, as I have never grilled anything in my life.  I'm guessing it can't be that hard, and I would probably be able to figure it out.  But Daniel has always been the grill master in our family.
 
Along with our chicken, I made mac n cheese.  I contemplated making it from scratch for the sake of writing this blog post and making it sound fancier.  But in reality, I just took the easy way out and made it from a box.  I did use Annie's organic whole wheat shells and white cheddar, which seems to be a better option than the good old Kraft kind.

We also had these parmesan roasted green beans.  I'm not a big fan of green beans, but I think these are actually good!  There is something about roasting vegetables that makes them taste so much better.  Probably all the salt and spices and such that I add to them!  =)

The girls had canned green beans, because they are crazy and prefer that over the fresh roasted kind.  We also had apple slices.  Which Audrey wouldn't eat, because again she is crazy and not a big fan of apples.










0 comments:

Post a Comment