Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4

Since the temperature was close to 50 degrees today, Audrey and I took a quick little trip to the park with the Lanters this afternoon to enjoy the slightly warmer weather. First we stopped to feed the ducks at the pond. There were so many ducks...and Audrey said hi to each one of them! The ducks are definitely not afraid of people, and they come up out of the water and walk all around everyone. I wish I had a picture of Audrey feeding the ducks, but I couldn't let go of Audrey. I am pretty sure that she would have 1. tried to pet the ducks or 2. walked right into the pond or possibly she would have done both. So I was trying to take pictures with one hand and hold onto Audrey with the other hand...this one was the best duck picture that I got.

After visiting the ducks, we headed up to the playground for a few minutes. I have a few pictures that I will post on the other blog soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment