Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28

Today was the Easter Egg Hunt at church. I think Audrey had a fun time, though she wasn't too interested in finding Easter eggs. There is a pond behind the church, and often there are ducks (actually I think they are geese, but Audrey doesn't know the difference!) in the pond. So Audrey was very excited about seeing the ducks. She kept saying "cack, cack" and raising her hands to ask "where are the ducks"? Then we would run over to the window and stare in awe at all of the ducks, which is what she is doing in this picture.

Oh, and since I bought little baby rubber bands to fix Audrey's pigtails the other day, I decided she needed to start wearing her hair in a topknot. After all, there is only a very short period of time in one's life when it is actually considered cute to have a ponytail sticking straight up off the top of your head!! Daniel wasn't a big fan, but I think she looks cute with her hair this way!




1 comments:

Dustin & Michele Stehling said...

I love, love, love the hair!! Oh, and the tights:)

Post a Comment