Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31

It was such a beautiful day today. I think the high was around 78! And I should have taken advantage of the nice day and taken a good picture of something outside...but I didn't. Take a picture that is, we did spend some time outside this afternoon enjoying the beautiful weather.
So instead, here's the book I am reading right now. Francine Rivers is my favorite Christian author. Actually she's one of the only Christian novelists that I read. I tend to find Christian novels too cheesy and unrealistic for my taste (now it's been a while since I have read any new Christian fiction, so there may be decent stuff out there that I don't know about). I think Francine Rivers writes more realistically than many others, and I always enjoy her stories. So far, this one is pretty good.




0 comments:

Post a Comment