Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day. I think the high was around 68, and it was sunny and warm and fabulous! I would be happy with this weather every single day of the year!! Audrey and I spent about an hour and a half at the park. We walked all over the park, stopped to say hi to all the ducks, and checked out the playground and the swings. The swings were directly facing the sun, so I couldn't get any pictures of her looking at the camera...she kept turning her head away!

The park and the weather were definitely the highlights of our day. The rest of the day was not so great. Audrey has been very tempermental for a couple of weeks now. Some days are better than others, but this week has been very rough. Last night she wouldn't go to bed, then she was up screaming in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. We finally felt a molar breaking through her skin this morning. Those molars have been teasing us for weeks now, causing her gums to swell and look painful...peeking through the skin but not quite breaking the surface. I really think they are causing Audrey a lot of pain, which is causing her to be so unhappy and angry. I wish they would just come in already. I am hoping that once the teeth are done hurting her, our happy Audrey will come back to us!




0 comments:

Post a Comment