Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30

Today, we tried on Audrey's Easter outfit to make sure it is going to fit on Sunday (it's a bit big, but it will work). To guarantee that we would have a decent picture of Audrey in her Easter outfit, I wanted to take some pictures today as well. Sundays can be hectic, and who knows if we'll be able to get a good Easter picture then. I'm sure we'll take more on Sunday, but here is a little sneak peek for now.

I did get a couple of good pictures of Audrey smiling and looking at the camera. But for some reason, this picture is one of my favorites...even though she's not smiling and she kind of has a funny look on her face. She was signing please, wanting us to help her get up on the stool. The way she is looking straight at the camera, desperately pleading for someone to help her...I just think it's so sweet.




0 comments:

Post a Comment