Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29...Day 184

I bought Audrey two brand new toys today. I'm not sure that I have ever bought her brand new toys before. Most of her toys were given to us, or they are from a garage sale. But today, I was at Wal-mart and saw this Fisher Price telelphone, an updated version of one she played with at my mom's house that she loved so much. So I decided to get it for her. It was such a splurge...it wasn't on sale, we didn't need it, I paid a whole $6 for it!! But it was fun, and she was very excited when she saw it. Then tonight I had a $10 off any purchase coupon at Kohls that was about to expire. (Those are my favorite because you can get stuff for free or very close to free!). I ended up paying $1.34 to get these blocks/shapes for Audrey, and she just loves them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment