Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16...Day 171


Do you see Audrey in the background of this picture? Today, she crawled the longest distance I have ever seen her crawl (when I say crawl, I mean scoot on her belly, kind of like an army crawl). Normally she will only go a few feet to get to a toy or something nearby that excites her. Today she started in the living room, where I was standing while taking this picture. She got excited about something she saw, and I figured it was the toy that was near her. But she passed the toy and kept going. And she kept going through the closet and into the piano room. She finally stopped when she got to the chair! I was so impressed that she noticed the chair from that far away, then put in all that effort to scoot herself all the way over to it.


She seems to be doing a little better today...no fever and a little less snot, though her head is still pretty stuffy. After waking up a few times after we put her down last night, she ended up sleeping from 10-7, so we all got some much needed sleep!




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

thats awesome!!!!!! shes gonna be walkin before u know it ;)

Post a Comment