Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9...Day 164


Maggie was so annoying today! She kept bringing her toy upstairs, but then she was too afraid to carry her toy down the stairs. (She has fallen down the stairs multiple times, so she has reason to be afraid). I knew that if she would just drop her toy, she would be able to get down the stairs. But she refused to drop the toy. Instead, she stood at the top of the stairs and whined and whined and whined. Audrey thought it was funny, but I was not amused. I would go upstairs to try to take her toy away, but then she would run and hide from me because she did not want to let go of the toy. But she wanted to go downstairs with the toy. But she was too scared to go downstairs with the toy. But she really wanted to keep the toy. We went through all of this several times today. It's a good thing that Audrey loves Maggie so much, because there are some days when I am about ready to throw her out of the house! But she makes Audrey so happy (and she sometimes makes me happy too), so I know we will never get rid of her!




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

this is tooo funny... maggie does have a loud whine!

Post a Comment