Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17...Day 172


Amy, I'm starting to be like you with this blog...I don't have a picture to post again, and I am very sad about it. I'm in Keokuk for my 10 year high school reunion, and tonight I got together with some friends. It was my first time to meet their babies, and I was so excited to get to meet little Daphne and Emmy. Naturally, I wanted to take a picture of Audrey playing with them. So I got out my camera...and my battery was dead. And I realized that I had left my charger at home. So I don't have a picture. My friend Lisa did take some pictures and she is going to send them to me when she gets the chance, so someday I will add a picture here (even though it's breaking the rules because I didn't actually take the picture, I'm still going to post it because I want a picture to remember this night).

I am going to try to find a place in Keokuk to buy a new battery or charger, and if that doesn't work I'll borrow my mom's or brother's camera. I am going to find a way to take a picture each day...because I can't go another day without a picture on this blog...then I really would be like Amy!!! (just kidding, Amy...sort of...)




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

that suuuucks about ur camera!! i saw the profile u had on facebook and they were cute!!! this is a good pic too!

Post a Comment