Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29...Day 93


Today during Audrey's nap I scrapbooked a few pages of our Florida vacation. For my Stampin' Up! business, I have been working to get some projects ready for National Scrapbook Month in May. One of the big things I have going on in May is a weekly scrapbook challenge at this blog: http://www.scrappingchallenge.blogspot.com. If you like to scrapbook, you should check it out. I will be posting a new challenge for you to complete each week in May. You can submit your projects to me via e-mail, then I will award prizes to one lucky winner each week. It should be a lot of fun! Invite all of your scrapbooking friends to check out the website and try out the challenges! I already posted the first one a few days early to give you a head start!




0 comments:

Post a Comment