Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14...Day 78


Headaches are also one of my least favorite things. I've always had headaches/migraines for as long as I can remember. But for some reason, when I was pregnant, they went away...and it was wonderful, 9 months with no headaches! Unfortunately, now that I'm no longer pregnant, the headaches have been back with a vengeance! This is a self portrait of me this afternoon while Audrey was napping. I have had this headache since yesterday. It's the kind of headache that doesn't just hurt my head, but it also makes me sick to my stomach and just makes me feel horrible. I'm blaming the unpredictable weather changes and the rain (going back to yesterday's post) for this horrible headache! I always seem to get headaches when the weather goes through changes in temperature and humidity.




1 comments:

Lanter Baby! said...

Well, I think the solution is clear. Guess you should get pregnant again. :)

Post a Comment