Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10...Day 74


One of my absolute favorite things is getting free stuff! I've spent a lot of time lately trying to find good deals and ways to get things for free. It's like a game for me, and I have way too much fun doing it. But the rewards are great! Like today, I got these 4 brand new books for Audrey from Amazon in the mail...and I got them all for free! Which leads me to one of my newest favorite things: Swagbucks.


I am going to go on a little tangent here and tell you all about Swagbucks, because it is so great. I signed up for Swagbucks about 2 months ago. Swagbucks is an internet search engine that awards you for searching the internet. All you do is perform regular internet searches through the Swagbucks toolbar or search engine, and then they give you "Swagbucks". Then you take your Swagbucks and redeem them for prizes (kind of like you did at the arcade when you were a little kid!) The best deal in the Swagbucks store is Amazon gift cards. So I got $20 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, combined that with Buy 3, Get 1 free and Free Shipping deals at Amazon, and got all 4 of these books ($27 retail value) for absolutely free! And I have enough Swagbucks in my account to get $10 more in Amazon gift cards, but I'm waiting until I earn more Swagbucks so I can get a bigger prize.


If you want to try out Swagbucks and get free stuff for yourself, you can sign up through me by following this link: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=355611




0 comments:

Post a Comment