Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18...Day 82

This is the remote control to our VCR. It is not one of my least favorite things. I can't take a picture of my least favorite thing for today, because my least favorite thing right now is the remote to our TV which has been lost for a week now. It is really, really annoying to not have a remote to our TV. We have to get up to change the channel or volume, which is annoying in itself. But our TV makes the process even more annoying. The buttons to the TV are on the side of our TV, and the side of the TV is up against the entertainment center. So to change the channel you have to reach your hand in and try to guess which button does what. So annoying. I think we're going to have to break down and buy a new remote, because we have looked everywhere for the past week and still can't find our remote.




1 comments:

sethmo said...

I bet Maggie burried it in the backyard :P

You should just buy a universal remote for now.

Post a Comment