Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6...Day 314

Sorry I was MIA the past couple of days. Audrey and I decided to go to Branson to stay with our friends who live there and to see my mom who is vacationing there this week. I've posted pictures from Friday and Saturday below.Today, the quest continued to get a good picture of Lyndlee and Audrey together. And the quest failed. At least they are both in this picture. But they aren't exactly smiling for the camera (or even looking at it). And it's out of focus and in bad lighting. Audrey did love this air mattress though. She saw Lyndlee and her friend bouncing on it last night, and she wanted to bounce too. Then this morning she just kept throwing herself on the air mattress, falling off, laughing, and then doing it all over again. It was cute! (too bad I didn't take a picture of that!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment