Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3...Day 311


I am totally failing at taking pictures on this trip...probably because we haven't been doing anything too exciting. Today we did get to have lunch and go shopping with my friend Rachel. I have known Rachel for about 27 years...for as long as she has been alive! I really should have taken a picture with Rachel in it, but I didn't. =(

Instead, I took a picture of the jeans that I bought on our shopping trip this afternoon. I have been needing a new pair of jeans for a long time now. I bought 2 new pairs right after Audrey was born, because I was tired of wearing maternity pants. Both of those pairs are way too big now that I've gotten back to my normal weight, but I've had to wear them anyway because I've been too cheap to buy new jeans. So I'm pretty excited to finally have a pair that actually fit me!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment