Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14...Day 322


Look at the Christmas presents I got from a couple of piano students today...$50 total to spend at Barnes and Noble!! And I've already spent them online! It's cheaper to buy books online, and I wanted to order them quickly, hoping I will have them before we leave for our Christmas travels next week. Here's what I bought:


Moloka'i by Alan Brennert (our next book club book)

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (I read and loved this one and wanted to own it)

Baby Einstein flashcards for Audrey (she had fun with the flashcards at Lindsey's house tonight, so I thought I would get some for her!)


A big thank you to my generous piano students!! I can't wait to get my new books!





0 comments:

Post a Comment