Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12...Day 320

I'm cheating a little because I didn't actually take this picture. But I did set the settings on the camera, and I took a lot of practice pictures before this one to get everything right...so I say this counts. Amy came over today and took our family picture for our Christmas cards this year. She had to do a lot more than just push the button though...trying to get both Audrey and Maggie to look at the camera and get Audrey to smile all at the same time was a difficult task. We didn't get one with Audrey smiling and everyone looking at the camera, but this one turned out pretty good. I'm sure that many of you who read this blog are also on our Christmas card mailing list as well...so you can watch for a card with this picture coming your way soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment