Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9...Day 42


My first photo for this blog was a picture of all the books that I owned and haven't read. It was my goal to read all 40 of those books this year. Since then my goal has changed. I still want to read 40 books, and I would still like to read the books that I own, but I've gotten distracted by the library. I'm more motivated to read library books because they have a time limit on them. So I read them more quickly and am usually more excited about them. Right now I have all of these books from the library and I'm currently reading 2 of them. I've gotten into a bad habit of reading more than one book at a time. I am in the middle of 3 books right now...once I finish them all I will have read 7 out of my 40 books for this year!




1 comments:

sethmo said...

I heard the Book Thief was good, I thought about reading that one. But I need to read the 3 books I own that I have yet to read first.

Post a Comment