Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27...Day 60

These are the contents of our freezer right now. It may appear like a standard freezer to most of you, but to us-this is pretty extraordinary. I'm not sure that our freezer has ever been this full. I used to be a very stingy grocery shopper and would only buy exactly what we needed for the week and nothing more. As a result, our freezer was always very empty and our friends would make fun of our empty freezer. But I've changed my grocery shopping ways and am now working on stocking up on sale items. I've also been making two dishes of some of our favorite dinners when I cook: one to eat and one to save for another time. Then I have a homemade meal ready to go for those days when I'm not in the mood to cook. Right now we have lasagna and chicken enchiladas frozen and waiting to be thawed and reheated for a quick meal.




1 comments:

sethmo said...

Your latest pictures just make me hungry lol.

Post a Comment