Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22...Day 55

I'm cheating tonight and posting two pictures. This first picture is the one I wanted to post. But according to the rules I set for myself in this blog, I have to take every picture that I post. I didn't take this picture, so it doesn't count for my picture of the day.

But I had to include it because it fits with the story of the picture that I took. At small group tonight, Wesley was being hilarious! I picked him up, and he opened his mouth wide and leaned into me...first we thought he was giving me a kiss, then it kind of looked like he wanted to eat me! Then we discovered that he was aiming for my hair. He kept trying to either kiss or eat it...it was so funny!!

This is my picture for today. This is Wesley crawling up on my lap again, getting ready for round 2 of hair eating/kissing! So cute!




0 comments:

Post a Comment