Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23...Day 56

This week is Double Coupon week at Kmart. I never go to Kmart, but I thought I would give it a try since I have been clipping coupons lately. I ended up buying the items in this picture...and my total before using any coupons was over $56. It was fun to hand the cashier my pile of coupons and watch the price go down with each one. It went all the way down to my final price of $21.80! A savings of about $35, not too shabby! I got a few of these items for completely free, and a few for less than $1. But I did find out why I don't shop at K-mart. Their prices were pretty expensive overall. I wanted to use more coupons, but even with a doubled coupon, some items were still not that good of a deal because the original price was so high. That was a disappointment, but I'm still excited about the good deals I was able to find (especially the freebies!)




0 comments:

Post a Comment