Thursday, April 10, 2014

Today

The girls started the day by asking me to paint their fingernails.  I wanted to say no, because painting nails is not my favorite task especially first thing in the morning.  But instead I chose to say yes, and I'm so glad I did!  It was fun to start the morning with something that made the girls so excited.

To match their fancy nails, the girls wore cute spring dresses and their "beautiful" shoes.

After getting ready, we headed to the doctor to get my allergy shots.  The girls still think it is fun to watch me get shots and spend 30 minutes hanging out in the waiting room.  Audrey was talking the ears off all the nurses and patients today, telling them all about what she had planned for the day.

`Next we stopped by Wendys for a quick lunch.  We try not to eat out too frequently, so it is always a treat to eat somewhere besides our house!

Then, it was time for the main event of the day:  Seussical the Musical!  Daniel is running sound for a local high school production of Seussical this week.  They were having a special matinee showing for elementary students, and the girls and I got to go and watch.  Here's our attempt at a self portrait before the show started.
 It was a good show with some amazingly talented high schoolers, and the girls really liked it.  As soon as we got home, they were asking when we could go watch it again.

The weather was also so warm today, FINALLY!  We ended the day eating dinner outside. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment