Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5

Tonight I had a photo shoot with the Provart family. They have two energetic boys--ages 4 and 5. As you can see from this photo, it was difficult to get a picture of the two of them together. One would smile, and the other would make a funny face. Then one would be looking the wrong way. Then the other would be looking the wrong way. And on and on it went. I got some good individual shots and some decent family shots, but I had a hard time getting the two boys together. I may have to test my Photoshop skills and see if I can merge two pictures together in order to get one of the two of them looking at the camera and smiling.

With all that said, I kind of love pictures like this. They are more candid and real and show the kids' personalities. I know these boys' parents probably don't want to blow this up and hang it above their mantel, but I think it's a fun photo!

Pacifier update #2: Normally when Audrey wakes up in the morning the first thing she does is go on a search for her pacifier (or "night-night" as she calls it) and her blanket. The blanket is usually still in the bed with her, the pacifier is usually on the floor under the bed. On morning #2 without the pacifier, instead of looking for her night-night when I came to get her up, she said, "Night-night trash. Blanket here." She understands that her night-night is gone, but that she still gets to keep her blanket. And she seems totally okay with it. Who knew it would be so easy?




0 comments:

Post a Comment